Beach Yoga At Arambol Beach, Goa
Yoga transforms any individual from the core. If you have an inclination to practice yoga or become a yogi, this is for you. You could be one of those, looking for a digital detox, or you could be one who wants to delve deeper into yogic studies. You have a good choice at Goa today. Goa is among the few places in India, or for that matter, Southeast Asia, where you can practice yoga with finesse. It is away from the hustle-bustle of the city as well.
There are many places in India, which has tourists and foreigners flocking in, to practice yoga. However, such influx has led to crowding. However, Goa is still untouched by mass yoga. Arambol is in North Goa. This may raise a question in your mind, as most discos and night clubs are located in North Goa. However, be rest assured that Arambol is different from the rest of North Goa. It is last beach on the stretch. You will find many yoga ashrams, schools, and healing centres in the area. Shree Hari Yoga School is among the most prominent ones in the region.
Different Courses That You Can Take
There are endless options for you at the school. If you are still uncertain, whether or not, you want to make yoga your lifestyle, you can give in to a detox. Yoga retreats are quite common nowadays. You can join a yoga retreat course at the school. Yoga retreat in India is the latest topic for discussion.
If you are wondering, what happens in a retreat, read on. Yoga retreats may be for 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, or a month. You can take your pick. The retreats curate their programs according to the attendees’ level of interest and goals. So, you will get something, which suits your background and future possibilities. However, you must note here, that these days will be transformative in nature. There will be morning sessions, evening sessions, beach yoga, exploration in the nearby forests and many other activities. You can expect to imbibe a combination of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, and Vinyasa Yoga. You can also practice Yoga Nidra.
You can expect to learn some of the meditation techniques, kriyas, and mantra chanting in the retreat course. The teachers at Shree Hari Yoga School are extremely friendly, so you will feel at home. If you feel that yoga is for you, join the 200 hour yoga TTC.
The course is a beginner’s level course, which you can join for a start. It will help you to get acquainted with the realm. You will study Hatha Yoga is detail in the course. Additionally, you can also learn about mantras, bandhas, mudras, breathing techniques in great detail. You will be led through guided sessions. Mindfulness classes are also a part of the course. However, that is not all. In the course, you will also learn about the background and history of yoga. You learn anatomy and physiology, too. This is a course that has been built to train would-be teachers. It gives your career, that much-needed start. You can also navigate to advanced courses. All the above courses, apart from the retreat ones fetch you a Yoga Alliance certification. You can use it to get jobs across the globe.
What Is So Special About Beach Yoga?
Now, you must be wondering, what is so special about beach yoga? Let us find them out, one by one.
- It helps you bring your creativity forward. Almost all the exercises are creativity enhancers. Some parts of the brain get activated, when you exercise on a daily basis. When you do some physical exercises outside amidst nature, this creativity enhancement multiplies.
- You can deepen your relaxation as well. The relaxing sounds of the waves acts like a sound therapy. Moreover, the chirping of the birds also act as an accompaniment. The wind will also remove all the tensions from your life.
- You can develop a connection with Mother Nature. Yoga is a natural healing science, which is best done on the beach. You can feel the sand beneath your feet, which automatically acts like therapy.
- The sand acts as a comfortable surface, where you do not hurt yourself on falling. So you get the courage to practice a few difficult postures. You can also hold your postures well.
- When you do yoga out in the open, in the beach, you allow your body to produce a lot of Vitamin D. It is essential for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus in your bones. A lack of Vitamin D is often associated with autoimmune diseases. Vitamin D helps to strengthen your body as a whole.
- You can create challenges for yourself. When you do yoga out in the open, it can lead to distractions. Thus, you have to strengthen your mind set and focus to gain more confidence. You can streamline your energies towards the yogic postures.
Arambol Beach is one of the best places for yoga practice, as it is still away from the noise elsewhere. The transformation takes place very gradually. You will experience yogic life from close quarters. The school will help you to imbibe the qualities of yogic life. The students are treated to a Sattvic diet. It will help in changing your mind set.
The school also takes a lot of initiatives to help student to change the way, they think as well. Thus, you can get the evidence of physical, mental, as well as emotional implications of yoga practice. Join the retreat courses, yoga teacher training courses, demos, and more. The courses are designed to suit students from all walks of life. It is an experiential learning that few can boast about. Yoga can impact you in various ways, and so does the place. Arambol is surely one of the best places for your beach retreat or yoga. So, without wasting any more time, you must rush to Goa and start doing yoga in tranquil surroundings.